Terms & Conditions
- We guarantee the authenticity of every item.
- All items are complete and in at least good condition, unless otherwise stated. Any defect will be pointed out in our description.
- Bank transfer is our preferred payment method. We may also accept cheques.
- Generally, items will only be sent after payment has succeeded. However, we are happy to accommodate the deferred billing, shipping, or payment needs of our institutional customers.
- All items remain our property until paid for in full.
- Postage and insurance is charged on all parcels unless otherwise specified.
- Any item may be returned within 14 days for any reason. Please ensure you inspect all items upon receipt and notify us right away if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Please be aware that, according to the Italian law, all books printed more than 50 years ago require an export licence if leaving Italy. In this event, we will apply for the licence immediately, but it may take several weeks for the licence to be granted; we will keep you informed throughout the process.